- Mood/behavior swings (treating you kindly and lovingly and then switching to cruel treatment without any warning)
- Pornography Use with or without Masturbation
- Completely focused on his feelings and your behavior
- Infidelity (emotional, virtual, and/or physical)
- Explosive Anger
- Property Damage – punching walls, throwing things
- Physical Intimidation
- Insults, covert or overt
- Being Secretive
- Obsessing About Perceived Slights
Victims of Narcissistic Abuse Can Seek Safety
Through setting and maintaining appropriate boundaries, victims of abuse can protect themselves from harm. Boundaries are not statements, requests, or ultimatums. They are courageous actions that women take to protect themselves and their children from further abuse.
Betrayal Trauma Recovery Supports Victims of Narcissistic Abuse
At BTR, we understand how devastating it is to endure narcissistic abuse. The confusion, grief, feelings of self-doubt, and loss of self can be overwhelming. No one should have to walk this path alone.
Remember, you are not alone.