Healing Self Worth/Physical Health
Healing Self Worth / Physical Health
“Perhaps, we should love ourselves so fiercely, that when others see us, they know exactly how it should be done.” – Rudy Francisco.
In our culture, our self-worth is often derived from our self-image. This is the exact opposite of how we find freedom, confidence, and peace from the endless striving to be something or someone else. Add to that the damage done by the unrealistic representations pornography places on women, or the comparison to affair / acting out partners. For most women, dealing with betrayal trauma has shattered their self-worth and self-image.
These sessions help you:
- See yourself differently, and empower you to love yourself fiercely – connecting you to a place of truth.
- Take a look at the negative messages you have come to believe about yourselves from childhood, your culture, your marriage/relationship, and the betrayal
- Identify lies in the negative messages, and work to reframe them to reflect the truth about who you really are
- Work through a few tools to help you connect with your self-love
- Craft mantras that will help build value
Similarly, trauma can cause unexpected and chronic health problems.
Betrayal and abuse reshape the body’s capacity to absorb food and access sleep. It can cause anxiety, depression, and a whole host of other physical symptoms.
What are some strategies to heal our bodies? Coach Joanne, RN, will compassionately help you take steps toward wellness in times of crisis. She will help you . . .
- Identify your body’s reaction to trauma
- Choose life vs death
- Define medical intervention as needed
- Consider modalities such as tapping, EMDR, meditation, yoga, and medication, etc.
- Establish realistic health goals
- Celebrate choices that benefit self regulation, care and health
- Develop physical resiliency
Schedule an appointment today.
Schedule an Individual Session Today