*Our services are approved for HSA, so consider using your HSA card when scheduling or joining.
Get reduced pricing when you purchase a package of three coaching calls.
* Be sure to set your time zone!
1. Betrayal Trauma Recovery Club - REGISTER NOW
Betrayal Trauma Recovery Club gives you access to multiple APSATS coaching sessions per week, with no need to schedule or wait for an appointment. Get support and insight about your specific situation, ask questions, and get the tools you need most. Our coaches are experts at all the topics and tools outlined throughout our services page. Show up for any (or all!) of our BTR Club 90 minute sessions each week. As more subscribers join, we’ll add more sessions at no added cost to you.
- Mondays 3AM Eastern - Coach Cat (8AM UK / 8PM New Zealand)
- Tuesdays 2PM Eastern - Coach Karen
- Tuesdays 10PM Eastern - Coach Kim
- Wednesdays 7PM Eastern - Coach Rae
- Thursdays 1PM Eastern - Coach Sarah
- Fridays 9AM Eastern - Coach Laura
Benefit from qualified Betrayal Trauma Recovery APSATS coaching for as little as $3 an hour! $100 per month. 3 month minimum commitment.
2. Topic Based Groups
Topic based groups are based on a specific topic and limited to 12 women.
- What IS Betrayal Trauma? (1 session) - February 2018
- Setting & Holding Healthy Boundaries (6 sessions) - February 2018
- Therapeutic Disclosures & Therapeutic Polygraphs (2 sessions) - March 2018
- Separation & Reconciliation: Assessing Safety & The How To's Of Reconnection (8 sessions) - March 2018
- Understanding & Managing Triggers (1 session) - April 2018
- Relapse Preparedness: Just In Case (4 sessions) - April 2018
- Protecting & Healing Your Children (1 session) - May 2018
- Surviving & Thriving Through Divorce (12 sessions) - May 2018
- Loving Yourself Fiercely: Healing Our Self Worth & Self Image (1 session) - June 2018
- Healing & Growing Through Grief (4 sessions) - June 2018
- Family Trauma: Trauma From Mothers / Mothers-in-Law (1 session) - July 2018
- Setting & Holding Healthy Boundaries (6 sessions) - July 2018
3. Workbook Groups
Our workbook groups aren't real-time, face-to-face interactions, like Betrayal Trauma Recovery Club or Topic Based Groups, but they're still limited to 12 women. Workbook groups offer:
1) Convenience. You can engage the group anytime, anywhere.
2) Professional Support. You can engage in the middle of the night or on your lunch break with an APSATS coach! It will always be a safe space with professional, experienced feedback.
Workbook groups take place in a secret Facebook group. The secret Facebook workbook groups use privacy settings, allowing each participant to maintain protective boundaries between your friends / family and your BTR group. If you have further concerns about privacy, please contact Coach Rae at email@example.com
- The Spiral Path: Who Am I Beyond Betrayal? - February 2018
- Rescued: Christ Centered Support Group For Christians - March 2018
- Facing Heartbreak - April 2018
- Journey To Healing & Joy - May 2018
- Intimate Treason - June 2018
Join our community to find out more about when we offer our webinars and groups. When registration opens, sign up quickly because seats go fast.