*Our services are approved for HSA, so consider using your HSA card when scheduling or joining.
Get reduced pricing when you purchase a package of three coaching calls.
* Be sure to set your time zone!
1. Interactive Webinars
Our interactive webinars are one session classes. They are online, live, face-to-face, interactive, and limited to 12 women.
- Understanding & Managing Triggers - October 14 @ 1:00PM EST (6:00PM UK) - REGISTER NOW
- New Zealand - October 16 @ 7:00PM NZDT
- Growing Through Grief - November 11 @ 8:30PM EST - Registration Starts October 15
- Family Trauma: Trauma From Mothers / Mothers-in-Law - December 2017
- Therapeutic Disclosures & Therapeutic Polygraphs - January 2018
- Realistic Recovery Goals - February 2018
- Boundaries For Beginners - March 2018
- Loving Yourself Fiercely: Healing Our Self Worth & Self Image - April 2018
- Protecting & Healing Your Children - May 2018
2. Topic Based Groups
Topic based support groups are based on a specific topic and limited to six women.
- Betrayal & Boundaries: Establishing Healthy Boundaries - Starts October 4, Wednesdays @ 2:00PM EST for 6 weeks - REGISTER NOW
- Healing Through The Holidays - November 2017
- Self Worth & Values - January 2018
- Surviving & Thriving Through Divorce - February 2018
- Sisters In Recovery - March 2018
- Separation & Reconciliation: How To Establish Safety & Reconnect - April 2018
- Relapse Preparedness: Just In Case - May 2018
3. Coach Led Facebook Groups
Our Facebook Support Groups aren't real-time, face-to-face interactions, like our groups and Betrayal Trauma Recovery Club, but they're still limited to 12 women.
Facebook Groups offer:
1) Convenience. You can engage the group anytime, anywhere.
2) Professional Support. You can engage in the middle of the night or on your lunch break with an APSATS coach! It will always be a safe space with professional, experienced feedback.
Facebook Support Groups use workbooks to guide your progress. We offer:
- Journey To Healing & Joy - October 1 - REGISTER NOW
- Intimate Treason - November 1 - Registration Starts October 2
- The Spiral Path: Who Am I Beyond Betrayal? - January 2018
- Rescued: Christ Centered Support Group - February 2018
- Facing Heartbreak - March 2018
Our Facebook Groups use privacy settings, allowing each participant to maintain protective boundaries between your friends / family and your BTR group. If you have further concerns about privacy, please contact Coach Rae at email@example.com
4. Betrayal Trauma Recovery Club - ONGOING
Betrayal Trauma Recovery Club enables you to access multiple APSATS coaching sessions per week, with no need to schedule or wait for an appointment. Get support and insight about your specific situation, ask questions, and get the tools you need most. Our coaches are experts at all the topics and tools outlined on our services page. Show up for any (or all!) of our BTR Club 90 minute sessions each week. As more subscribers join BTR Club, we’ll add more sessions at no added cost to you.
Currently, we have three sessions:
- EVENING: Tuesdays 8 PM Eastern (Coach Kim)
- WEEKDAY: Thursdays 1 PM Eastern (Coach Sarah)
- WEEKEND: Saturdays 6:00PM Eastern (Coach Rae)
Benefit from qualified Betrayal Trauma Recovery APSATS coaching for as little as $6 an hour! $100 per month. 3 month minimum commitment.
Join our community to find out more about when we offer our webinars and groups. When you see one that interests you sign up quickly because seats go fast.