Healing My Self-Worth
Healing My Self Worth
These sessions are lovingly crafted to:
- Help you see where childhood messages, our culture, and the betrayals we’ve faced have damaged our self-worth and self-image
- Find inspiration to see yourself in a new way
- Teach you tools to combat this ongoing struggle
“Perhaps, we should love ourselves so fiercely, that when others see us, they know exactly how it should be done.” – Rudy Francisco.
In our culture, our self-worth is often derived from our self-image. This is the exact opposite of how we find freedom, confidence, and peace from the endless striving to be something or someone else. Add to that the damage done by the unrealistic representations pornography places on women, or the comparison to affair / acting out partners. For most women dealing with betrayal trauma has shattered their self-worth and self-image.
These sessions help you:
- See yourself differently, and empower you to love yourself fiercely – connecting you to a place of truth.
- Take a look at the negative messages you have come to believe about yourselves from childhood, you culture, your marriage/relationship, and the betrayal
- Identify lies in the negative messages, and work to reframe them to reflect the truth about who you really are
- Work through a few tools to help you connect with your self-love
- Craft mantras that will help build value