Recommended 12 Individual Sessions
Divorce is difficult. Having consistent, individual weekly support to walk you through it is essential. During these sessions, Coach Debra will help you find navigate . . .
- Do I have my support network in place? Attorneys, friends, childcare, etc?
- How am I practicing self-care?
- How can I manage co-parenting or parallel parenting with my abuser
- Navigating the no-contact or reduced contact if there are children
- Telling family and friends
- Dealing with the lonely days
Schedule your sessions today.
Ready to Get Started?
The BTR coaches helped me realize how important it is for me to let myself feel all the emotions associated with the grieving process, including RAGE. I have denied myself that emotion for too long, and during this group, I finally gave myself permission to feel angry about my divorce and process that anger in healthy ways.
BTR helped me to see a tunnel of light in my long journey toward healing after a heart-wrenching divorce. The grief tools she introduced are helping me to accept and process important emotions, including some I’ve needed to validate for a long time.
You’re an angel to do such needed work. Thank you for your time and efforts. They are appreciated more than words can express. Again, thank you!
BTR coaches bring compassion and love into a difficult environment, providing practical tips and tools that allow me to grow, heal and move forward.