Betrayal Trauma Recovery Group Session Format
Welcome to Betrayal Trauma Recovery Group (BTRG)
- When you join a session, you must be alone. You may not join the session if you are in the car with your husband or if your children are in the room. This protects everyone’s emotional safety.
- BTRG clients are strictly prohibited from recording any group sessions, for any reason. Recording sessions in violation of this agreement will result in immediate termination of membership in BTRG, without refund of all fees paid to date.
- Our sessions are a NO PORN ZONE. Our philosophy is that ALL porn is damaging, so any mention that some porn is / may be healthy creates a safety breach in our groups.
Each coach contributes something unique to our team. Safety, stability and consistency are key to healing from trauma. So we use a predictable group session format.
Coaches note the order women join and will invite you to check-in and share in that order.
PART A: PARTICIPANT CHECK-IN
Share 2 or 3 words that describe your feelings right now.
Share about a self-care action you took to help you feel peace.
WHAT DO I NEED:
- A safe space to share about my own struggles and successes
- Answer to a question about abuse or betrayal
- Help processing a particular issue
PART B: PARTICIPANT SHARE
PART C: PARTICIPANT CHECKOUT
Dependent upon time, your coach will invite you to state a top takeaway and/or action plan for next steps.
If you have questions, please email email@example.com