Set your time zone and click.
2. Support Groups
1. Interactive Webinars
Our interactive webinars are one session classes. They are online, live, face-to-face, interactive, and limited to 12 women.
- Boundaries For Beginners - August 14, 2017 - REGISTER NOW
- Self-Worth & Values - August 29, 2017
- Protecting & Healing Your Children - September 14, 2017
- Therapeutic Separation - September 25, 2017
- Self-Care - October 27, 2017
- Growing Through Grief - November 9, 2017
- Family Trauma (Mother's / Mother's-in-Law) - December 7, 2017
- Realistic Recovery Goals - January 11, 2017
- Therapeutic Disclosures & Therapeutic Polygraphs - January 26, 2017
2. Topic Based Support Groups
Topic based support groups are based on a specific topic and limited to six women.
- Relapse Preparedness: Just In Case - September 2017
- Self Worth & Values - October 2017
- Healing Through The Holidays - November 2017
- Rescued: Christ Centered Support Group - January 2017
- Surviving & Thriving Through Divorce - February 2018
- Sisters In Recovery
- Separation & Reconciliation: How To Establish Safety and Reconnect
- Betrayal & Boundaries: Establishing Healthy Boundaries
3. Coach Led Facebook Groups
Our Facebook Support Groups aren't real-time, face-to-face interactions, like our groups and BTR Coaching Club, but they're still limited to 12 women.
That said, Facebook Groups offer:
1) Convenience — you can engage the group from the comfort of . . . anywhere!
2) Flexibility — you can engage the group whenever you want. For example, in the middle of the night if you can’t sleep or on your lunch-break! The group is APSATS led, so it will always be a safe space with professional, experienced feedback.
3) Affordability — if a really tight budget excludes you from other kinds of professional coaching support, Facebook groups might be an option that’s more within reach.
Facebook Support Groups use workbooks to guide your progress. We offer:
- Facing Heartbreak - August 1, 2017 - REGISTER NOW
- Journey To Healing & Joy - September 2017
- The Spiral Path: Who Am I Beyond Betrayal? - January 2018
- Intimate Treason
At BTR, we honor your need for safety and privacy! We operate these groups using Facebook's most tightly restrictive privacy settings, allowing each participant to maintain protective boundaries between your personal life (friends and family) and your betrayal trauma recovery work. If you have further concerns or questions about privacy accommodations on Facebook, please contact Coach Rae at email@example.com
When you register for a BTR Facebook Group, you'll be prompted to (A) enter your time zone, then (B) select the highlighted date/time displayed on the pop-up calendar. Go ahead and click on the appointment time indicated (usually sometime around midnight).
But don't worry — that time is just a placeholder for our scheduling software and we'll email you about how to join the group and when it starts. Our scheduling system considers Facebook Group registrations as actual live sessions — requiring us to assign them a specific date and time to complete the process.
4. BTR Coaching Club - Launch August 10, 2017
WHO: Betrayal trauma survivors who need quick, convenient and frequent access to our BTR coaches. Our coaches are experts at all the topics and tools outlined on our Services page. Get access to Betrayal Trauma APSATS coaches and all their expertise on an ongoing basis.
WHAT: BTR Coaching Club enables you to access three APSATS coaching sessions per week, with no need to schedule or wait for an appointment. Get support and insight about your own specific situation and ask questions about the topics and tools you need most.
WHERE: From the convenience of your phone, tablet or computer.
WHEN: Show up for any (or all!) of our BTR Coaching Club sessions each week. All sessions are 90 minutes in length.
EVENING: Tuesdays 8 PM Eastern (Coach Kim)
WEEKDAY: Thursdays 1 PM Eastern (Coach Sarah)
WEEKEND: Saturday or Sunday evening Eastern - the first 10 subscribers will determine the time / day (Coach Rae)
After you register, you'll be given access for all three of these sessions every single week, ongoing. When you register, just choose the date provided and Coach Sarah will send you an email giving you access to all three groups via a Zoom link.
COST: At this price, you benefit from qualified Betrayal Trauma Recovery APSATS coaching for as little as $6 an hour! $100 per month. 3 month minimum commitment.
BONUS! As more subscribers join BTR Coaching Club, we’ll add more sessions at no added cost to you.
READY? Register NOW!
Join our community to find out more about when we offer our webinars and groups. When you see one that interests you sign up quickly because seats go fast.