Led By Coach Sarah
Mondays 8PM Eastern
Limited to 6 participants (minimum 3)
Gaslighting can be a difficult thing to truly recognize – it’s complex and nuanced, with stages, different types of gaslighters, methods of gaslighting, traps to be aware of, and more.
Though often done subconsciously, gaslighting aims to control the other person, cover up addictive behaviors, or as a shame response. Regardless of the reason, the gaslighter manipulates and lies to you which ultimately makes you feel crazy.
With Coach Sarah, this group will be a SAFE place for you to learn:
- An understanding of what gaslighting is; the difference between a lie, “regular” manipulation, and gaslighting.
- An ability to recognize the different types of gaslighters, the tactics they use, the dimensions it reaches, the stages of gaslighting, and it’s effects.
- An awareness of the traps and risks/vulnerabilities you may have toward being lied to / manipulated.
- The ability to recognize when gaslighting in happening around you.
- Knowledge of tools you can use to “opt-out” when you recognize gaslighting.
- An ability to engage the tools to empower you to opt out of gaslighting episodes.
In each session, you’ll experience a safe place to voice your questions and receive feedback, validation, and encouragement – plus have notes/homework to deepen your understanding or possibly reveal more questions during the week.