For Mothers: Helping My Daughter Heal
Recommended Three 50-Minute Sessions with Coach Gaelyn
Individual Sessions $115 (Packages Available)
Few things are more traumatic than discovering that your husband has a secret sexual life. But what if it’s NOT your husband’s behavior that shatters your heart into a million pieces? What if it’s your SON (or son-in-law) who’s now an identified sex or pornography addict? What if your daughter (or daughter-in-law) is suddenly a betrayed woman, aching from the internal wounds of her husband’s affair, addiction and/or abuse? And what if this whole experience reopens old wounds, triggering trauma from your own past betrayal?
Within these safe and supportive sessions, Coach Gaelyn will explore the ways that YOU can help your daughter (or daughter-in-law) heal from her experience of betrayal trauma.
Together, we’ll explore questions like:
- How can I support my daughter (or daughter-in-law), without alienating my son-in-law (or son)?
- How can I extend love, support and advice without being smothering?
- Help! This is triggering my own betrayal trauma!
- What if my children are setting boundaries—or not setting boundaries—that concern me?
- How can I provide stability for my grandchildren, as their parents navigate this painful experience?