Workbook Study: Who Am I Beyond Betrayal Trauma? | Betrayal Trauma Recovery Support Group
Workbook Study: Who Am I Beyond Betrayal Trauma?
Led by Coach Rae
REGISTER - The group will start as soon as it fills. Day and time will be determined by participants.
Limited to 12 participants (minimum 6)
"Sometimes we get lost. This course will help you come back to yourself.” (Heather Plett)
Do you feel lost or consumed within this world of betrayal trauma? Do you wonder what's left of YOU, the woman who existed before your world came crashing down? Are you weary from a life that revolves around sexual betrayal trauma? Are you looking for a way to move your soul forward?
If so, this group is for YOU! Join us on a six-month journey, designed to help women like us reclaim ourselves. Through a collection of creative activities, bodily exercises and simple-yet-powerful reflection questions, Coach Rae invites you to:
- RELEASE what no longer serves you.
- RECEIVE what you need to live fully (and authentically) in the present.
- RETURN to your role within the world around you—not as a woman carrying the burden of sexual betrayal, but as a woman who survives and thrives BEYOND betrayal trauma.
Each week’s lesson includes (a) creative prompts—something graphic or artistic that relates to the theme of the lesson, (b) journaling prompts—questions that go deep to the heart of each week’s topic, and (c) embodiment prompts—some kind of movement-based activity, perfect for those of us who are working to release old trauma from our physical bodies.
Wondering what 21 lessons we’ll cover in The Spiral Path? Here they are!
• Release your need to control the outcome
• Release the expectation of a straight path
• Release your old stories
• Release your fear
• Release “what other people think of you”
• Release your tears
• Release what no longer serves you
• Receive the gift of darkness
• Receive stillness
• Receive healing
• Receive the sacred
• Receive your curiosity
• Receive your divine assignment
• Receive what you need for the journey
• Return with generosity and patience
• Return with your authenticity
• Return with the sacred
• Return with your power
• Return with your original medicine
• Return with your courage
• Return with your open heart and ready feet