How Can I Protect & Heal My Children?
Interactive Webinar: How Can I Protect & Heal My Children?
One 2-Hour Class
Led by Coach Rae
Limited to 12 participants (minimum 6)
This is your chance to ask questions about your specific family dynamics - and to learn from questions posed by other women in similar situations. Guest Coach Lori Rubenstein is a divorce, mediation and child advocacy EXPERT - and she'll respond with direct, knowledgable and realistic feedback, all within a safe group environment. 90 minutes of workshop time with Coach Lori and Coach Rae, followed by a 30-minute process group (optional) with Coach Rae immediately afterward. *Originally designed for women in various stages of separation or divorce, this workshop also warmly welcomes women who are healing within relationships impacted by sexual betrayal.
- What measures can I take to protect my kids, particularly at times when they're not with me?
- Are my requests reasonable?
- Are my expectations realistic?
- Should my kids be in counseling? If so, how do I choose the right kind of counsellor?
- What if my ex won't respect my boundaries?
- What if my kids are exposed to porn while they're with my ex?
- My ex blames me for the divorce because I'm the one who filed. Now he's telling the kids that I'm the reason our family isn't together. How do I deal with that?
- I hate that my kids have been hurt by their father's actions and my responses to it. how can help them heal from this family trauma?