Betrayal & Boundaries - Establishing Healthy Boundaries In The Wake Of Betrayal
Live Support Group: Betrayal & Boundaries – Establishing Healthy Boundaries In The Wake Of Betrayal
6 live coaching sessions @$240 ($40 per session) + book purchase cost (approximately $12)
Tuesdays @ 8:00 PM Eastern
Starts July 11
Limited to 6 participants (minimum of 3)
How do I find peace – emotionally, physically, mentally, sexually, and spiritually – while navigating the often messy and confusing journey of being in relationship with someone recovering from a pornography/sexual addiction? The foundation for finding peace is understanding and implementing healthy boundaries. In this group, Coach Sarah will:
- Guide you through key topics relevant to the way betrayal trauma impacts boundaries.
- Help you learn how to identify where you need boundaries put in to place.
- Teach you how to craft a boundary request.
- Guide you through the process of deciphering when a boundary is a “non-negotiable” or “deal-breaker” boundary.
- Work through the often most difficult aspect of boundaries – what to do when there is a “boundary violation”.
In each group coaching session, you’ll experience a safe place to voice your questions and receive feedback, validation, and encouragement – plus have reading and homework to maintain your momentum during the week.